What is flespi?
In a word, flespi is a DIY Telematics Toolkit for anyone seeking to delegate the burden of device connectivity, protocols parsing, data exchange, etc.
and focus on developing the business logic and maximizing the added value of the end product.
We see flespi as a valuable asset for the following businesses:
- Telematics Service Providers developing custom solutions
- Software companies involved in telematics projects
- Hardware manufacturers building own platforms
- Any companies willing to integrate telematics into their business (and having apt developers to do that)
To put it short, flespi is for tech-savvy guys.
If you don’t match any of the above categories, but feel that flespi can help in your projects, we’d be happy to see you as our client and will assist you in all the ways possible.
With flespi you can
- Connect IoT and telematics devices by multiple manufacturers
- Configure IoT and telematics devices by multiple manufacturers
- Forward data to third-party platforms in a variety of ways
- Migrate between platforms
- Collect telemetry data and store it in a specialized telematics database
- Debug connectivity issues
With flespi you don't
- See the feature-rich map-based interface (but you can create one based on this open-source GPS tracking tool)
- Get ready-made nicely-formatted reports (but you can build them)
- Set up notifications (but you can code them)
I'm still not sure...
Learn more about flespi products, team, and ideas in our detailed presentation.