ID of channel that received a message
Any custom parameter
ID of device that received a message
Name of device that received a message
Device name reported by the device
ID of device type of device that received a message
Device unique identifier like serial number, IMEI, etc
Latitude coordinate value
Longitude coordinate value
ID of protocol
Timestamp when server received a message
A field that tells the mode of operation. TEST for data pushed as a part of a test operation or test request, LIVE for data from Production / Live system and RECOVERY for data pushed due to a data recovery request.
The protocol for SPOT personal satellite devices: SPOT Gen3, SPOT Trace, SPOT X.
This protocol receives messages from the SPOT Data Push service and delivers them into the channel.
To send data from your SPOT account to the flespi platform, please follow these steps:
- Create a channel in your flespi account, selecting the spot-receiver protocol. Enable the configuration field and enter any value in the Secret Token field
- After the channel creation, you will get its URI. Copy it to clipboard
- Activate the Data Push service in your SPOT account
- Use the "Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure" (HTTPS) option as Protocol
- Enter the flespi channel URI into the URL field in your SPOT account and save the changes
- You will get the Secret Token value in your SPOT account, copy it to clipboard
- Return back to your flespi account and enter copied Secret Token value in your newly created channel configuration