If you’ve faced with any kind of problem, system misbehaviour, a mismatch between API description and work, protocol violations etc., please, try to find your case in the following list. If you can’t find the answer to your question, contact us via chat.
"I can’t log in to account"
Platform updates caused some misbehaviour with your browser: try clearing the cache Ctrl+F5
Free account is automatically removed after 2 months of inactivity
You exceeded API traffic restrictions. Reduce the platform usage and try again.
You trapped on a very rare moment of flespi downtime. Follow us on Telegram to be informed about downtimes.
"I can’t find the way to switch to commercial terms"
- There is a big orange tile saying Upgrade in the top left corner of the flespi panel under the logo.
"How to restore my account password?"
- Follow the instructions here.
"The protocol I am interested in is not listed in flespi protocols list"
"The device I am interested in does not have a setting I need"
- The implementation of new protocols or upgrade of existing protocols is done as per the following conditions.
"I get parsing errors in the channel/device logs"
- If you see in your channel logs error like this
This means that data received by the channel violates the protocol that the channel operates over. This may be so if:
The connected device does not match the channel’s protocol — check the device model.
Some packets are not accepted by flespi platform — let us know (specify channel ID and the time when data parsing error occurred). There is a small "bug" icon in the line containing an error, click on it to report the issue directly to Helpbox.
You can also investigate the problem yourself by analyzing the raw channel traffic:
"I have problems connecting device"
"I have problems sending SMS to the device using device configurator tool"
- Please follow the advice here.
"Can I configure multiple devices at a time?"
"Where can I visualize my data from flespi?"
- You can use a built-in TrackIt tool to see your flespi device on the map. You can also stream data from flespi to Thingsboard IoT platform and build flexible dashboards there.
"Can I extend storage for channel/device?"
- Storage limitations for channels/devices are listed here. If free limits are not enough, you can switch to the commercial terms.